1.1 Personal Information Collection Policy:
- When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form with the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
- After approval of your comment, your profile picture is visible to the public in the context of your comment.
- If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
1.2 Cookies Policy:
- In case you have an account and you log in to this site, we have set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
- Also, when you log in we will set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. These login cookies last for two days and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember me”, your login will persist for two weeks and if you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
- If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. Such cookies include no personal data and simply indicate the post ID of the article which you edit at that moment. This cookie expires after a day.
- The reason behind such cookies is to analyse website functionality and store individuals’ preferences.