What is herSTART?
herSTART is established with the vision of empowering innovative ideas by women. herSTART provides hand-holding to aspiring women entrepreneurs as they materialise their entrepreneurial endeavours. The program is open to all women who have innovative ideas, prototypes or existing business ventures and want to take their efforts to the next stage. Shortlisted innovations shall be eligible to leverage benefits to further empower their ideas.
Benefits of herSTART 2021
e-Certificate to all participants
Mentorship, Guidance and Networking
Access to government grants and private funding
Up to $20,000 in cloud credits
Dedicated co-working space for women
Single-window startup support
How to Participate in herSTART?
Think Big. Think Beyond. Participate with your big idea.
- Check if you are eligible: Read the eligibility criteria below to understand if you fall under eligible categories.
- Apply using the online form: Use the form on this page to submit your application for herSTART.
- Details in the form: Fill in the details about yourself, your team members (if any), and your idea/prototype.
- About your Idea: While we have identified specific sectors, you can apply even if your idea doesn’t belong to any of the mentioned ones.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can apply for herSTART?
Any woman or a female founder or core team members of a startup, who is Indian national or Citizen of India can apply. Please read the eligibility criteria of this page for more.
Is there a deadline to apply?
Yes, all applications must be submitted online latest by 11:59 PM on April 04, 2021.
How to apply?
You can visit: herstart.in webpage and submit an application with the mentioned form.
Can one individual/group of individuals/team/startup apply for multiple ideas?
Yes, a female applicant can apply with more than one idea. However, only one idea per applicant shall be selected.
What are the requirements if I am selected for herSTART?
The selected startup will be required to attend a bootcamp, as well as agree to the terms, conditions and rules of herSTART.
What is the timeline of the program?
- herSTART Summit: March 8 2021
- Last date for application: March 28 2021
- Announcement of Shortlisted ideas: Second week of April 2021
- Bootcamp and pitching of Shortlisted ideas: Third/Fourth week of April 2021
- Announcement of Finalists and Finale: Last week of April 2021