Certificate Faculty Development Program
On Startup Support, Innovation Management and Entrepreneurship Development in Educational Institutions
August 22, 2022 - August 26, 2022
To be delivered by GUSEC, Gujarat University, which is a leading authority on Startup Support, Innovation Management, IPR and Entrepreneurship Development
- GUSEC, an initiative of Gujarat University, is the leading authority on startup support, innovation development and entrepreneurship awareness
- Gujarat University encompasses three nationally-funded startup incubators i.e. NIDHI-TBI, Atal Incubation Centre and MeitY TIDE, as well as coordinates the Student Startup and Innovation Policy (SSIP) and Startup Gujarat Scheme.
- GUSEC has, since its inception in 2016, supported over 400 startups, which have created over 4160 jobs, and INR 28 crore in revenues
This Certificate FDP includes
- Live Lectures with domain experts and stakeholders
- Interactions, and dedicated Q/A sessions
- Learning Resources
- e-Certificate to be issued by Gujarat University and GUSEC
Please feel free to direct your questions to our Programs Team at the below mentioned coordinates:
Email: [email protected]
Our teams usually reply to emails within 24 working hours. Our telephone lines are operational on all working days between 11 AM and 6 PM.