August 09 - August 13, 2021
Crafted for Students, Scholars, Researchers, Faculties, Professionals, Entrepreneurs & Startup Enthusiasts Organised by GUSEC, Gujarat University, a leading authority on Startup Support, Innovation Management, IPR and Entrepreneurship Development
- GUSEC, an initiative of Gujarat University, is the leading authority on startup support, innovation development and entrepreneurship awareness
- GUSEC encourages innovation in people from all walks of life, with initiatives like the Children Innovation Festival, herSTART, STARTfest, and more.
- GUSEC has, since its inception in 2016, supported over 310 startups, which have created over 1,844 jobs, and INR 21 crore in revenues.
This Certificate Short Term Training Program (STTP) includes:
- Live Lectures with domain experts and stakeholders
- Interactions and dedicated Q/A sessions
- Learning Resources & essential course material
- e-Certificate to be issued by Gujarat University and GUSEC
Registration for the course is now closed.
Registration for the course is now closed as of August 6, 2021
Please feel free to direct your questions to our Programs Team at the below mentioned coordinates:
Email: [email protected]
Our teams usually reply to emails within 48 working hours. Our telephone lines are operational on all working days between 11 AM and 6 PM.